When it comes to your kitchen you want a space that functions for your needs. No one works well in an awkward space. Is your working area too small and too cramped? Maybe you can’t open certain cabinets if someone is in the refrigerator. You might need more countertop space for meal prep. These things can be fixed or at least greatly improved with the right remodeling job.
Ideas for Improving Functionality
- Add storage organizers in the drawers
- Reconfigure the space to add a peninsula or island
- Add under-cabinet lighting
- Create a food pantry storage area
- Install smaller appliances
- Remove a wall to make the kitchen more spacious, convenient, and inviting.
Update Deteriorating Materials
As you reconfigure the space in your kitchen, it makes sense to update deteriorating materials. No matter how durable, shiny and new everything appears when first installed, things fall apart. Dents often appear and the wear and tear of life and general use takes its toll. The most important things to update include the cabinets, countertops, sink, faucet and flooring. Invest in high-quality, durable products that will last many years.
Meet Your Family’s Needs
With a well-thought-out space comes relaxation and peace of mind. When you renovate your kitchen, it’s important to do so with your family’s specific needs in mind. Maybe you want to make a large table for gathering in the center of the room. Do the kids do homework at the snack counter? Do you want more storage in your kitchen, as many homeowners have reported? Or perhaps you want more counter space because you love to entertain in your kitchen. Whatever your needs may be, this is your chance to make your wishes a reality.
Kitchen Needs to Consider
- Storage: Cabinet and pantry storage or a place for your china collection?
- Appliances: Double ovens, cooktop, range, beverage fridge, microwave drawer, etc.
- Seating: Do you want an eat-in kitchen or an island?
- Do you want a beverage bar for wine or beer?
- Room for entertaining
If your current kitchen doesn’t fit your lifestyle, a kitchen remodel can make it the kitchen of your dreams.
Upgrade to Fit Your Personal Style
Is your kitchen outdated and no longer fit your personal style? If so, it may be time to create a happier go-to space. Your kitchen should be somewhere you want to be and spend time. That means pleasant surroundings that reflect your personal style. When you have an updated kitchen, you’ll want to spend more time in your kitchen.
Some style considerations could include:
- Backsplash tile: Choose your favorite color or shape
- High quality countertops such as quartz or granite
- Hood : Get a brand-new hood above your range
- Hardware: Change the style or finish of cabinet knobs and pulls
- Lighting: Brighten it up with contemporary kitchen fixtures
- Plumbing fixtures: Update your faucet
Since you’ll be spending a good portion of your life in the kitchen, make sure it fits your aesthetics. Our designers can help you incorporate the most popular products, colors and designs in your kitchen.
Remodel to Boost Your Home’s Resale Value
Think beyond yourself when updating your kitchen. The updates will also be appreciated by new home buyers should you choose to sell. An updated kitchen will boost the resale of your home and adds value to your future. A home with an updated and remodeled kitchen will almost always sell more quickly than a home without one.
Improve resale value with these updates:
- Modern Cabinets
- Wood floors
- New sink
Get in touch with us today to start your kitchen remodel! We would love to help you get started. You can contact us by filling out the contact form on our website.